HEALTHY FRENCH TOAST
What You Need:
1 Tablespoon rice bran oil
3 ‘Omega 3′ eggs
4 slices of rye bread or whole grain bread
1 cup of skim milk (or your choice of milk)
Dash of Cinnamon
1/4 cup of Maple syrup
What to Do: Preheat skillet or frying pan on stove and add oil. No higher than medium to prevent burning.
1. Crack three eggs into a small bowl.
2. Add skim milk and whisk together until yolks are mixed well.
3. Add cinnamon and stir.
4. Put one slice of bread at a time in bowl and cover with egg mixture. Then add each slice to pan. Cook bread until it is a light to medium brown colour. Using spatula put onto plate.
5. Dip bread into Maple syrup or pour over top of French toast slices.
6. Cut each piece of French toast into slices and dip slices into Maple syrup. This is especially good for children and makes it fun!